How to build a winning business case for HR
Tips & tricks that will help you resolve current problems and also get the right tools into your organisation.
Great technology can really improve your life and your organisation, but many struggle to justify how it can make an actual difference or if it’s viable for the business. This session explores what works; what doesn’t; and how to be more successful in getting those cool projects approved, including:
- Mindsets needed for success
- What’s the quickest, easiest way to get an initiative approved?
- How to ensure your HR initiatives don’t get approved.
- Tips & tricks
- Actual customer experiences
- Bruno Bianchi (Strategic advisor, SAP)
Taal van de sessie
Dinsdag 2 oktober
Tijd: 10.30 – 11.10